Make your piece unique!
We offer beautiful furniture legs or castors to compliment our designs, or choose your own from the amazing Pretty Pegs Range! Mr and Mrs Ward are the proud NZ distributors of this stunning range of replaceable Scandinavian furniture feet. Pretty Pegs have mixed imagination and tradition with global interior design trends to create a stylish and fun range of accessories for your furniture.
Mr and Mrs Ward is able to offer special pricing to New Zealand customers, so take a look at their website prettypegs.com to view the full range and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to order.
- NZ made in our environmentally certified Auckland factory (ISO 14001).
- Timber sourced from responsibly managed forestry- FSC certified.
- All prices are in NZ dollars, and include GST (but exclude delivery).
- 50% deposit required prior to production.
- Our products are made to order – there is a lead time of approximately 3 weeks.
- All products 900mm high and over must be fixed to the wall for safety and stability, especially if situated on carpet.
- You are welcome to view examples of our products at our Auckland studio. Please contact us for more information.
Lacquered and Painted surfaces
- A soft cloth should always be used; apply cleaning products to the cloth rather than directly onto the product.
- Wipe with warm water on a soft cloth with a small amount of detergent. For best results use streak free glass cleaner with a soft cloth.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners or sponges as they may scratch the surface of your furniture.
- Wipe spills up promptly to avoid water marking and staining.
- Aggressive rubbing can damage these finishes.
- Take care not to knock against lacquered finishes with hard objects as this can cause chipping.
- The use of coasters and place mats will extend the life of your furniture.
- Felt pen or dry marker - use methylated spirits or acetone.
- Preventative protection sprays can extend the life of your textiles and help with maintenance.
- Protect fabric from direct sunlight to prevent colour fading.
- For general cleaning vacum regularly.
Wood and Veneer
- Wood and veneer are sensitive to liquids- wipe up spilled liquids promptly.
- Use a soft damp cloth to clean, and avoid chemical cleaning products.
- Wood and veneer are affected by light. For the first 6-8 weeks, when the item is first absorbing the surrounding light, keep the surfaces clear of any objects to avoid permanent marks and circles.
- A soft cloth should always be used, apply cleaning products to the cloth rather than directly onto the product.
- Wash down with warm water with a small amount of detergent. For best results use streak free glass cleaner with a soft cloth.
- For textured finishes (Pearl, Puregrain and Woodgrain) the periodic use of a soft brush may be necessary for the removal of dirt build-ups and residues left by some spray on cleaners.
Never use any of the following abrasive cleaners: Jif, Ajax, Chemico, Brasso, oven cleaners, neat Janola, wire wool, scourer pads, sandpaper on any of our finishes.